Dec 05, 2019
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Up to 8 credits
This program focuses and actions businesses can take, even at the “last minute” to reduce taxable income or take advantage of a tax credit.
• Publication 4557 – protecting client data from identity theft
o IRS Practice Unite – “Five Signs of Small Business Identity Theft, New Protection Methods”
• New Form 3115 and instructions for accounting method changes
• Court decisions affecting ordinary taxpayers with common issues
• Inflation adjusted amounts of various deductions and tax credits
• IRS Practice Units (Training programs created by IRS for RS agents)
o “Basic Tools for Tax Professionals”
o “Link & Learn Taxes”
o “About” specific forms – 706, 709, 990, etc.
<strong>Designed for:</strong> CPAs, EAs and Attorneys whose clients wait until the last month of their year to inform their return preparer of important transaction or to seek guidance on tax questions.