This program focuses on compliance … preparation of 2019 Federal income tax returns. The las has changed, the forms have changed, and your client need the very best advice and return preparation service.
• Forms that are required for reporting certain transactions
• Disclosure of return reporting and calculation of income and deductions
• Court decisions affecting reporting and calculation of income and deductions
• Published IRS Guidance and training materials
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in hot topics
• Section 199A “Safe Harbor” documentation requirements
• Efficient accumulation of information to support return
• Information preparers must keep
• IRS Publication 4557 and what it requires of return preparers
<strong>Designed For:</strong> CPAs, EAs and Attorneys who will be answering tax questions and preparing or reviewing Federal income tax returns will benefit from the subjects covered in this program.